Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Truck?




Well, I've been thinking about selling my car and getting something a bit more practical. You know how it is..................when you're looking for something in particular you can never find it and when you're not looking you're liable to run right into that thing which you seek. So, yesterday while Joe and I were at the Jimmy Martin Festival just outside of Sneedville, TN. I found this truck. Let me know what you think about it. It has real potential. It comes with its own little business amenities. Not too sure about the low tech dashboard but I could figure it out. And as you can see, it comes fully loaded. What more could I want??

3 comments:

pacman said...

excellent post and very informative... Keep up the great work and please stop by my site bucket trucks sometime. Keep it up..

M said...

A bucket truck! that's what we need so we can put a sign atop the silos!
thanks for stopping by my page!!

B & B said...

cab you get two?