Thursday, March 18, 2010

Morning DJ

Good job, Joe. Proud of you for getting up before the crack of dawn this morning and heading to WDVX for your morning with Freddy on his Rise and Shine show. I'm just sorry I didn't get to hear it myself. I was still in dreamland at the time. You should have woke me up and I could have gone with you. We had a good time last year visiting with Freddy. So it looks like someone else is going to have to give me a detailed account of what you said this year. One never knows what you'll say on the air. Maybe someone who heard it will send a comment. It's easy.............just click on the envelope or pencil below this blog and make your comments. We love getting feedback from the blog. Most people just e-mail me their comments but it really is easy to leave your comment here. Until next time........M.

No comments: