Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 Flyer


Here it is..............the 2011 version of our flyer. I hope to publish the showtimes on our website soon. Then you will have most all the info you need to plan an exciting festival weekend.
We hope to see you all here in September and hope that you will enjoy the group of talented musicians/entertainers we have lined up for your pleasure. I must say that I look forward to the warm weather September brings as we have had an exceptionally cold winter so far. We're hearing that "s" word in the forecast again. Just last week I went to Denver to visit my daughter & son-in-law and it was warmer there than here. Even though there was a blizzard in the mountains during my brief visit, the weather in the metro Denver area was great. It was so pleasant the morning I returned home, I left my coat there! ha I sure did need it when we landed in Knoxville (cold, drizzly and very cloudy). Oh, well, I'll get it sooner or later.
Many of you know that I have been working on a book the past few months. And I am glad to say that I have finally turned everything in and look forward to seeing the finished product. I hope you all will enjoy it. It will be available for sale during the festival if not before. If it is a success, I may try it again.
I wonder if I could prevail upon some of you to help me find some good reliable vendors to enhance our event. That is one of the hardest things to get lined up. If you are out and about and find someone who has something interesting to offer and you think our crowd would support them, have that vendor contact us. Thanks.
Well, that's about all I have to offer at this time. I am going to do my best to keep this blog up to date in 2011. We hope you will visit our facebook page for ongoing news and also the website for info (I have it on good authority that it is in the process of being updated). Until later, m

No comments: