Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th






Hi and thanks for stopping by the blog today. Until I heard a big announcement on tv this morning, I had no idea that today was..........(imagine creepy music here)....Friday The 13th! At that point I felt compelled to consider the possibility of bad luck today but I have decided this will be a good day. Heck! It already is a good day...........consider this..........we woke up to a beautiful dusting of snow in the valley; Audrey's tumor is shrinking; Bobby Gault is celebrating his birthday today; our friend, Mike Kelly is volunteering at the Extreme Makeover Home project in spite of the cold; and last but certainly not least we have a precious little grandbaby this year. TGIF! So.............again I say - Thanks for stopping by my blog today - It's nice to know someone has thought about me today. I'm posting some random photos today so I hope you will enjoy them and have a good day yourself!

No comments: