Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Not having paid any attention to the date this morning I was blissfully unaware that today was.......(imagine creepy music here)..............Friday the 13th! And then I heard this news on tv so I was forced to actually consider the date - not that I'm superstitous or anything - but when someone "announces" that today is Friday the 13th, I have to think about it. Anyway, I have decided it will be a good day. After all, our friend, Bobby Gault, has a birthday today; we got a beautiful "little" snow in the wee hours; our friend, Mike Kelley, is volunteering today at the Extreme Makeover house in spite of the cold weather; Audrey's tumor is shrinking; and last, but certainly not least................we have a precious grandbaby this year. So, I don't think the first Friday the 13th of 2012 is an issue. Maybe it will even turn out to be a lucky day for everyone. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoy my little "bragbook" photos of my baby girl :) and have a Happy Fri/13th!

No comments: