Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update




We've had a lot going on and haven't had time to do much bluegrassing due to circumstances beyond our control. This was our first year to miss IBMA, too. The day after my last blog post found us at the hospital with my mother who has been in the hospital for nearly a month. She is now home where we can keep a close eye on her and she is doing therapy as she recovers. I'd like to thank those of you who offered prayers during this time. Needless to say, it has been quite a month and we are hoping to make some progress on getting the lineup together.
Meanwhile..........fall has come to East TN and the leaves are getting prettier with each new day. And the weather is crisp and cool.........just right!
By the way, if anyone has any photos of the visit by the Lady in Red, I'd like to see them. I was unable to take any as I was on stage and also hanging out just out of sight off stage. You can send them to dumplingrass@comcast.net. Thanks.

No comments: